From: Johns on
Is there any source filter for reading *. vob file format in Win CE 4.2 .
Please let me know how to integrate with the directshow.
Thanks,
Regards,
Johns.

From: BobF on
On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:15:23 +0530, Johns wrote:

> Is there any source filter for reading *. vob file format in Win CE 4.2 .
> Please let me know how to integrate with the directshow.
> Thanks,
> Regards,
> Johns.

John,

DirectShow is now part of the platform SDK
From: Max Paklin on
..vob is a DVD-format file, right?
In that case DVD navigator filter is what you want to use. Not sure if it is
present on CE, but it should.

-- Max.

From: Max Paklin on
Windows Platform SDK?
It used to be a part of it, but then MS removed it from there. They added it
back? WHat SDK are you looking at?

-- Max.

From: Maxim S. Shatskih on
DVD Navigator is for intepreting the DVD menu and dealing with encryption.

You can open the single VOB file from the DVD disk by GraphEdt and look
what occurs. No DVD Navigator. Only MPEG-2 Splitter.

--
Maxim Shatskih, Windows DDK MVP
StorageCraft Corporation

"Max Paklin" <mpaklin(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> .vob is a DVD-format file, right?
> In that case DVD navigator filter is what you want to use. Not sure if it is
> present on CE, but it should.
>
> -- Max.
>

> "Johns" <johnysmart(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Is there any source filter for reading *. vob file format in Win CE 4.2
> > .
> > Please let me know how to integrate with the directshow.
> > Thanks,
> > Regards,
> > Johns.
> >

 |  Next  |  Last