From: tkosel on
I need to obtain input from a Keyboard Wedge Bar Code scanner into an Access
Database.
It is real easy, the keyboard wedge puts data into a control/field just like
the
keyboard. However, theres the rub! We don't want the operator to be able to
use the keyboard, JUST the wedge!!! There is nothing unique about the input
from the wedge that could allow me to just throw the data away and have them
try again.

Can anyone think of a way to do it?
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 06:13:02 -0800, tkosel
<tkosel(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

A barcode typically has start and end characters wrapping the real
value. If you read a more raw data stream you may be able to pick that
up.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP