From: Tom on
I am running 64-bit Office 2010 on 64-bit Windows 7.

I'd like to be able to permanently disable the To-Do bar in Outlook.

After I turn it off in its options, when I click on a message and choose 'reading' view then go back to 'normal' view, the To-Do bar re-appears.

I've searched online but haven't found how to turn off the To-Do bar permanently. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote:

The default calendar is always used in the To-Do bar as it was in the
04-Dec-09

The default calendar is always used in the To-Do bar as it was in the prior
versions of the Taskpane.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Tom Allen asked:

| (MS Connect site does not have any way to provide feedback for Outlook
| 2010)
|
| To-Do Bar has no way to select which calendar provides the upcoming
| appointments
|
| I use several accounts -- personal and work, and I am unable to
| select which account's calendar is displayed in the To-Do Bar, and
| which provides the upcoming appointments content.
|
| I am using an Exchange account for my work email and a couple of
| Windows Live Hotmail (Office Live Small Business) Outlook Connector
| accounts.
|
| -thx!
|
| +tom allen
| Cupertino, CA

On Friday, December 04, 2009 9:27 PM
Tom Allen wrote:

Outlook 2010 feedback -- To-Do Bar has no way to select which cale
(MS Connect site does not have any way to provide feedback for Outlook 2010)

To-Do Bar has no way to select which calendar provides the upcoming
appointments

I use several accounts -- personal and work, and I am unable to select which
account's calendar is displayed in the To-Do Bar, and which provides the
upcoming appointments content.

I am using an Exchange account for my work email and a couple of Windows
Live Hotmail (Office Live Small Business) Outlook Connector accounts.

-thx!

+tom allen
Cupertino, CA

On Friday, December 04, 2009 10:46 PM
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote:

The default calendar is always used in the To-Do bar as it was in the
The default calendar is always used in the To-Do bar as it was in the prior
versions of the Taskpane.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Tom Allen asked:

| (MS Connect site does not have any way to provide feedback for Outlook
| 2010)
|
| To-Do Bar has no way to select which calendar provides the upcoming
| appointments
|
| I use several accounts -- personal and work, and I am unable to
| select which account's calendar is displayed in the To-Do Bar, and
| which provides the upcoming appointments content.
|
| I am using an Exchange account for my work email and a couple of
| Windows Live Hotmail (Office Live Small Business) Outlook Connector
| accounts.
|
| -thx!
|
| +tom allen
| Cupertino, CA

WPF GridView Sample To Insert, Update, and Delete Records
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/fc9a5bf6-f5bb-4443-a92a-c9a46fd3aeb2/wpf-gridview-sample-to-in.aspx