From: Sue Morton on
First we lost our NNTP access through our ISP's. Lately we had trouble
with Eternal September. Now Telesweet is down for the last two days.

So this post *has to be* for real, as it proves Cake is systematically
removing all our access to usenet groups, eventually we'll have no
choice but to post in the heavily sensored web forum.

Bwwwaaaahhhhhaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Sue Morton

From: Sue Morton on
But you don't understand, G'Bo -- Cake is removing ALL nntp servers,
even giganews, just so we're forced to go to the web forum. It's a
conspiracy!!!!!!!!
--
Sue Morton

"Glennbo"

From: Phoenix on
On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 13:48:35 +0000 (UTC), Glennbo
<vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote:
> - Powerful feature to Search messages.

> Bwaaaaaahahahahahaha . . . <CatchesBreath>
Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!
From: sambodidley on

"Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> Phoenix let loose with the following tirade:
>
>> On 30 Apr 2010 07:14:46 GMT, Russ B <ElmSTUPIDITYertfudd(a)yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>> > BTW, if this was a spoof by one of our regulars, it's FTMFW!!!
>>
>> That's what I was assuming it was...why would CW suddenly be bothered
>> about the kitchen splitters
>> after all this time? If it is real and CW is actually reading this I will
>> gladly tell them my
>> thoughts on the official forum, how it's could be improved, etc. I post
>> there. I also post here.
>> So what? But, as I said, I think it's all a send-up.
>
> Glennbo probably posted that old message. :-P
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Ben

It was posted from google groops.<g>

From: Sue Morton on
I *still* say it is a conspiracy -- Cake is systematically ridding the
world of ALL nntp servers! We already have proof!

<ggggggg>
--
Sue Morton

"sambodidley" <scoobydoo(a)looneyville.com> wrote in message

> "Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
>> Phoenix let loose with the following tirade:

>>> That's what I was assuming it was...why would CW suddenly be
>>> bothered about the kitchen splitters
>>> after all this time? If it is real and CW is actually reading this I
>>> will gladly tell them my
>>> thoughts on the official forum, how it's could be improved, etc. I
>>> post there. I also post here.
>>> So what? But, as I said, I think it's all a send-up.
>>
>> Glennbo probably posted that old message. :-P
>>
>> --
>> Cheers,
>> Ben
>
> It was posted from google groops.<g>