From: Phoenix on
On Sat, 1 May 2010 07:02:57 -0700, "Sue Morton"
<867-5309(a)domain.invalid> wrote:
> I *still* say it is a conspiracy -- Cake is systematically ridding
the
> world of ALL nntp servers! We already have proof!

> <ggggggg>
> --
> Sue Morton

> "sambodidley" <scoobydoo(a)looneyville.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> >> Phoenix let loose with the following tirade:

<ElmSTUPIDITYertfudd(a)yahoo.com>

> >> Glennbo probably posted that old message. :-P
> >>
> >> --
> >> Cheers,
> >> Ben
> >
> > It was posted from google groops.<g>

I think I know what may have prompted this thread:
http://www.tonews.com/forum/1831/cakewalk/audio.html .
Looks like they resurrected threads from the Great Kitchen Split and
gave them all this year's dates.
From: Phoenix on
On Sat, 1 May 2010 14:56:34 +0000 (UTC), Glennbo
<vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote:
> In news:almarsoft.1290246357467940952(a)news.eternal-september.org
the killer
> robot Phoenix <fake(a)fakeemail.com> grabbed the controls of the
spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> > I think I know what may have prompted this thread:
> > http://www.tonews.com/forum/1831/cakewalk/audio.html .
> > Looks like they resurrected threads from the Great Kitchen Split
and
> > gave them all this year's dates.

> Like a walk down memory lane!!! I remember towards the end of the
week
> when that was all happening, I took the day off, coz I had been up
all
> night emailing people who needed help figuring out how to get to
the new
> old groops. I was totally exhausted on that last Friday of
product.sonar

> --
> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
> ________ __
> / ____/ /__ ____ ____ / /_ ____
> / / __/ / _ \/ __ \/ __ \/ __ \/ __ \
> / /_/ / / __/ / / / / / / /_/ / /_/ /
> \____/_/\___/_/ /_/_/ /_/_.___/\____/

> Glennbo http://www.soundclick.com/glennbo
> Non-Linear Sound http://www.soundclick.com/jambits
> Hear My Music
http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms

Think we should tell CW?
From: Ted Perlman on
<please go away and leave the best computer music support places I know of
in peace>

Amen!

--
Regards,

Ted Perlman
www.tedperlman.com
www.myspace.com/tedperlman
www.facebook.com/ted.perlman

From: Max Arwood on
Didn't know we were even noticed any more.
Max Arwood

From: Sue Morton on
We're not :-)

How are you Max? Long time no hear.
--
Sue Morton

"Max Arwood" <max(a)arwoods.com> wrote in message
> Didn't know we were even noticed any more.
> Max Arwood
>
> "CakewalkInc" <marketingonline(a)cakewalk.com> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> It has been brought to our attention that there are several
>> discussion
>> sites serving as Cakewalk User forums on Google Groups and Usenet.
>> Please be aware, the only official Cakewalk-sponsored forums can be
>> found here: http://forum.cakewalk.com/default.aspx.
>>
>> Also, any claims being made that Cakewalk is discontinuing its
>> official forums are untrue.
>>
>> If you have any questions, or would like to join the official
>> Cakewalk
>> forums, please come to http://forum.cakewalk.com/default.aspx.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Cakewalk Management