From: Sandie on
I need to put a legal disclaimer on all printed excel pages. The disclaimer
is too large to put in the Footer. Any ideas on how to do this?
From: Dave Peterson on
This may work if you're using xl2002+

Create a picture of the disclaimer in another application (like MSPaint).

Then insert that picture into the footer.

--

Dave Peterson
From: Bill Sharpe on
On 2/6/2010 11:41 AM, Sandie wrote:
> I need to put a legal disclaimer on all printed excel pages. The disclaimer
> is too large to put in the Footer. Any ideas on how to do this?

One alternate approach would be to use another app to print a disclaimer
on a number of pages, then use these sheets when printing your Excel
pages. Of course you'll have to make sure the Excel pages don't print on
top of the disclaimer!

Another approach is to reduce the size of the disclaimer. Certainly the
lawyers can get it down to the size of a footer if they really try.
Users are much more likely to pay attention to a short notice instead of
a long one.

Still another approach is to put the disclaimer on the first or last
page only rather than repeat it throughout the workbook.

Who's got more clout in the office -- the lawyers or the Excel users? No
need to answer that...

Bill