From: Frustrated on
I am attempting to display information from another workbook. Now I am able
to get this information displayed and all the information is displayed
correctly, but my problem is when i save and exit the file, then open it back
up it cuts the information in half. Can this be stopped? The current
formula to pull the data from one workbook1 to workbook2 is \[Internet
Sales.xls]Master'!$J$27
From: Dave Peterson on
Open the sending workbook in the same instance of excel.

When you close the sending, excel and windows will truncate (after a recalc) the
string to 255 characters.

--

Dave Peterson