From: schackbo on
In Excel 2007, how can I display or hide control characters? I can't find
that option. I want to be able to see control characters in my spreadsheets
(i.e. carriage returns, etc.).
Thanks
From: Gord Dibben on
Excel has very limited capabilities as a word processor.

If you have linefeeds in a cell, disabling "wrap text" will show the
linefeeds as small squares.

Other than that...............I know nothing<g>

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP