From: FirstVette52 firstvet52 on
Primary Key is ID and data is extracted by ClubID. Fields are ID, ClubID,
StpMail, FNm, LNm, MI, AD1, CO, Cty, ST, ZP.

Prompt asks for up to 5 ClubID's, but the resulting Dataset has duplicates
(one ID may have been a member of all ClubID's)

ClubID is a year value (i.e., 2007). How do I restrain the data so I don't
end-up with Duplicate values?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
--
FirstVette52
From: FirstVette52 firstvet52 on
No duplicate ID's regardless of the ClubID.
--
FirstVette52

From: FirstVette52 firstvet52 on
Almost Forgot: for each ClubID Criteria entered, 'StpMail' Is Null (to
eliminate invalid addresses).
--
FirstVette52

From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:52:05 -0700, FirstVette52 <(My User name is Firstvette
52, too) firstvet52@(my ISP E-mail provider is) netzero.com> wrote:

>Primary Key is ID and data is extracted by ClubID. Fields are ID, ClubID,
>StpMail, FNm, LNm, MI, AD1, CO, Cty, ST, ZP.
>
>Prompt asks for up to 5 ClubID's, but the resulting Dataset has duplicates
>(one ID may have been a member of all ClubID's)
>
>ClubID is a year value (i.e., 2007). How do I restrain the data so I don't
>end-up with Duplicate values?
>
>Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Open the query in design view, and view its Properties. Set the Unique Values
property to Yes.

Note that this answer is 'guessing in the dark' because we know nothing about
the query other than what you post; perhaps you could post the SQL view.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: KARL DEWEY on
Try this --
SELECT YourTable.ID, YourTable.ClubID, YourTable.StpMail, YourTable.FNm,
YourTable.LNm, YourTable.MI, YourTable.AD1, YourTable.CO, YourTable.Cty,
YourTable.ST, YourTable.ZP
FROM YourTable
WHERE YourTable.ClubID = (SELECT Max([ClubID]) FROM YourTable AS [XX] WHERE
YourTable.ID = [XX].ID)
ORDER BY YourTable.ID;

--
Build a little, test a little.