From: Office User on
Greetings,

Is there a way to, in page setup or somewhere else, divide the worksheet
itself into two columns, much like Word document? I have a measly four column
spreadsheet going but it's long (over 1400 rows). Looks crappy on print
preview - could easily fit two sets of these four columns on a single page
with 0.75" borders.

Thanks,
Ray B.
From: lulu151 on
Try this:

File>Page Setup>Sheet tab>Options>Printing Shortcuts tab>Pages per sheet:
change to 2 pages per sheet

From: Office User on
Thanks - will give this a try.