From: Joe on
I have an excel template that I use to create new workbooks. Is it possible
to set-up a summary workbook that looks through a specific folder and inputs
all the values in a specific cell into the summary workbook? For example:
Cell A1 is a persons name, Cell B1 is an account #. In the summary workbook
I want Column A to be all of the values from Cell A1 in all of the workbooks
located in a specific folder. Columb B would hold the corresponding value in
cell B1 from all of the same workbooks...

I think I need code to do this but would be thrilled if it was possible
without....
Thank you!!
From: Jim Thomlinson on
You are correct that yo uneed code... Check out this link...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc837974.aspx
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson