From: Bob Barnes on
Gord - Thank you.

I'm not sure what is causing...
Your Auto_Open code is obviously trying to paste something into filled cells
or
similar operation like Text to Columns.

Your..
You can turn off the message and have it default to "Yes" but are you sure you
want the destination cells to be replaced?

Bob --> Yes, I'd like to turnoff the MsgBox and default to Yes replacing
destination cells...How do I do that? Everything is being populated via
automation from Access...and is doing what is needed.

TIA - Bob

From: Dave Peterson on
Sometimes, this'll work:

Application.displayalerts = false
'your code that causes the alert to appear
application.displayalerts = true

--

Dave Peterson
From: Bob Barnes on
That works..Thank you.

Only question. Since the Focus is set to "Yes"...that should answer as "Yes".

Thanks again - Bob

From: Dave Peterson on
Nope.

This doesn't even see the warning box--it just assumes that you don't want to be
bothered by the warning and that you know what you're doing.

--

Dave Peterson
From: Bob Barnes on
Dave - Not sure why the "warning" appears, but the data I need
is there from the automation code in Access.

Thanks again - Bob