From: ronmuzzi on
The reason for the error message, "The picture is too large and will be
truncated", is due to Microsoft's Clip Organizer. It tries to convert
anything that you copy into the clipboard into a picture format whether
you need it or not. I don't know how to avoid this, but if you're not
a fan of the Clip Organizer, you can remove it and then you won't get
the error messages anymore.

To remove the Clip Organizer, go to Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs
- Microsoft Office - Change - Add or Remove Features - Choose advanced
customization of applications - Next - Office Shared Features - Set
Clip Organizer to Not Available - Update.

Hope this helps everyone out there who is also annoyed by this problem!
Ron

From: Paul_B on
Awesome, Ron. Thanks *very* much for this solution.

p.

From: Paul_B on
Looks like I spoke too soon. Problem persists.

p.