From: smile8691 on
When was it fixed? Was it recently? We are havign the same problem

Thanks.

From: Graham Mayor on
It was around August last year. I can't recall all the details, but the
problem came with a security update - KB969604 - which I understand was
later fixed. However uninstalling the above update and telling the update
installer not to put it back should fix it.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
Hi Graham,

The only thing is that documents that were buggered by the problem, remain
buggered.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.