From: Jiri Kosina on
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010, Justin P. Mattock wrote:

> any ideas on the status of this?

I have now applied it. Please keep in mind, for your future submissions,
to make sure that you handle UTF-8 correctly. I had to manually fix your
patch for files in Japaneese, Korean and Chineese languages.

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.
From: Justin P. Mattock on
On 08/04/2010 06:22 AM, Jiri Kosina wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jul 2010, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
>
>> any ideas on the status of this?
>
> I have now applied it. Please keep in mind, for your future submissions,
> to make sure that you handle UTF-8 correctly. I had to manually fix your
> patch for files in Japaneese, Korean and Chineese languages.
>
> Thanks,

thanks!!
yeah I did see those where churned up, but couldnt figure out why
sending individually the language came out fine, but with the whole lot
the churn would happen.

just to make sure there was a change(not sure if you received my

Documentation/filesystems/affs.txt
(https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/113264/)

this address seems to be a better location
http://www.amigaemulator.org/

wanted to wait until if I received other such changes before resending
again, but it's too late it's already applied

Justin P. Mattock
From: Jiri Kosina on
On Wed, 4 Aug 2010, Justin P. Mattock wrote:

> > I have now applied it. Please keep in mind, for your future submissions,
> > to make sure that you handle UTF-8 correctly. I had to manually fix your
> > patch for files in Japaneese, Korean and Chineese languages.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> thanks!!
> yeah I did see those where churned up, but couldnt figure out why sending
> individually the language came out fine, but with the whole lot the churn
> would happen.
>
> just to make sure there was a change(not sure if you received my previous
> post) with an address at:
>
> Documentation/filesystems/affs.txt
> (https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/113264/)
>
> this address seems to be a better location
> http://www.amigaemulator.org/
>
> wanted to wait until if I received other such changes before resending again,
> but it's too late it's already applied

The patch is already in Linus' tree, so if there are any changed that
should be applied on top of your previous patch, please send them my way.

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.
From: Justin P. Mattock on
On 08/09/2010 02:13 AM, Jiri Kosina wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Aug 2010, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
>
>>> I have now applied it. Please keep in mind, for your future submissions,
>>> to make sure that you handle UTF-8 correctly. I had to manually fix your
>>> patch for files in Japaneese, Korean and Chineese languages.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>

>> thanks!!
>> yeah I did see those where churned up, but couldnt figure out why sending
>> individually the language came out fine, but with the whole lot the churn
>> would happen.
>>
>> just to make sure there was a change(not sure if you received my previous
>> post) with an address at:
>>
>> Documentation/filesystems/affs.txt
>> (https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/113264/)
>>
>> this address seems to be a better location
>> http://www.amigaemulator.org/
>>
>> wanted to wait until if I received other such changes before resending again,
>> but it's too late it's already applied
>
> The patch is already in Linus' tree, so if there are any changed that
> should be applied on top of your previous patch, please send them my way.
>
> Thanks,

alright.. cool.. I'll have a look and see. also keep in mind theres also
the rest of the kernel that probably should be checked I don't mind
going through that.. but will take some time and patience etc...

Justin P. Mattock