From: Rick on
looking under my Documents and Settings folder in XP SP3, I show
folders with other users names, These users never logged on to my WS,
how do these folder get created?

thanks
Rick
From: Leonard Grey on
WS = workstation? Talking about your computer at work?

Domain admins can log on remotely.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

From: Rick on
On Apr 20, 4:49 pm, Leonard Grey <l.g...(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
> WS = workstation? Talking about your computer at work?
>
> Domain admins can log on remotely.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Rick wrote:
> > looking under my Documents and Settings folder in XP SP3, I show
> > folders with other users names, These users never logged on to my WS,
> > how do these folder get created?
>
> > thanks
> > Rick

Thanks for the reply Lenard,
Yes, this is a workstation at my job, I am a domain admin, are these
created when I log on to other workstations with RDP?

Rick
From: Leonard Grey on
You have yet to mention what "these" accounts are.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

From: Rick on
On Apr 20, 10:57 pm, Leonard Grey <l.g...(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
> You have yet to mention what "these" accounts are.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Rick wrote:
> > On Apr 20, 4:49 pm, Leonard Grey <l.g...(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
> >> WS = workstation? Talking about your computer at work?
>
> >> Domain admins can log on remotely.
> >> ---
> >> Leonard Grey
> >> Errare humanum est

> > Thanks for the reply Lenard,
> > Yes, this is a workstation at my job, I am a domain admin, are these
> > created when I log on to other workstations with RDP?
>
> > Rick

some are other Domain Admins, some are standard users.

Rick