From: moonfox on
In Bing I insrt Zonealarm to download ,answer is : do not rcognize ??What to
do ?

From: MowGreen on
moonfox wrote:
> In Bing I insrt Zonealarm to download ,answer is : do not rcognize ??What to
> do ?

Bing did you a favor. Use Online Armor and forget about the bloated ZA:
http://www.online-armor.com/products-online-armor-free.php

Better yet, get a router that has a hardware firewall, can do NAT, and
use the native XP firewall to mitigate any future connectivity issues.

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

banthecheck.com