From: shuttermom3 on
I am looking for a template for a race, specifically a 5k. Does Word offer
such a template?
Would need room for a heading/title as well as spaces for questions (name,
address, etc)
From: Stefan Blom on
Searching the Internet using your favorite search engine may be the best
approach, but you could also take a look at the Templates section of Office
online
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx?pid=CL100632981033).

--
Stefan Blom