From: Nico Kadel-Garcia on
I'm facing a group software situation where it would be helpful to run
Trac 0.12, on RHEL 5.x, for all the features, with files owned by a
specific group account. But I'm having difficulty activating suexec
for the HTTPS access. In fact, when I'e done so in the past for tools
like Lilac, I've basically had to stuff the CGI into a sudo'ed wrapper
script, which is hardly ideal. I'm working with the RPMforge 0.12 RPM
now, which is rather nice.

Does anyone have an actually working virtual host or other
configuration file for Trac and suexec, rather than mere guidelines?
It's particularly awkward since Trac now, by default, supports a
"Parent directory" configuration for multiple Trac environments,
rather than merely the older "cgi-bin/trac.cgi" setup.