From: polymod on

"Neil Rutman" <neilrut(a)speakeasy.net> wrote in message
> First mix. Any and all comments welcome.
>
> www.soundclick.com/neilrutman

Nice job Neil. The vocals sound great especially the lead. Well done.

I'm only on crappy computer speakers but it sounds like the harmonies could
come down a hair. I'll have to listen later on the BIG system :)

Poly

From: Bob Donald on
Sounds Great Neil! If it's any help, it sounds awesome on my little bose
companion 3's. Nice placement on the lead, just came up to that part while
typing this :)

Bob