From: Neil Rutman on
First mix. Any and all comments welcome.

www.soundclick.com/neilrutman

Thanks,

Neil R

From: Neil Rutman on
Thanks Glennbo!

Neil R

From: Steve L. on
"Neil Rutman" <neilrut(a)speakeasy.net> wrote in

> First mix. Any and all comments welcome.
>
> www.soundclick.com/neilrutman
>
> Thanks,
>
> Neil R

First off .. I'm a fan...
Great song writing in all your tunes and this one fits in with those.
I'm on crappy speakers here too so .... One thing is I'm not in love
with the sound of the intro .. It sounds little thin but maybe that's my
speakers.
Great Job !
From: Neil Rutman on
Thanks Bob!

Steve L.,

Thanks and your right it is "thin" and will be fixed.

Neil R

From: Here In Oregon on
"Neil Rutman" > First mix. Any and all comments welcome.

"Don't Bring Me Down"

Well I hope to not bring you down. <g>

Quick few thoughts; I am going to be very particular.

1. Opening acoustic guitar might have just a tene tiny too much high end
sheen.
2. Lead guitar solo at 48-49 second is slightly botched.
3. Excellent use of *harmonies* and vocals. (Bruce Hornsbyish but better)
;-)
4. Lead guitar solo starting at around at 2:30-2:40 is not quite as tight as
I would like and there seems to be some very slight tuning issues.
5. Nice lyrics and vocal phrasing.
6. Good use of dynamics throughout.
7. Catchy tune.

Another winner here Neil. Nice job! Five stars ***** out of Five stars