From: Brian V on
What is and Acer WLAN 11g USB Dongle?

It is some program that is on my computer and pops-up at start-up. I'v
double clicked it, and nothing happens. I went on Acers site, and I can find
nothing. Even some freeware mentions it, but they only talked about the
freeware, not this WLAN 11g itself.

And how can I tell if I have wireless or not. This seems like a nobrainer,
you have it or not. But some documents on my computer mention wireless
internet surfing in programs that are there. I use a high speed connection
through an external modem that connects to my comuter and the wall. I push
the button to turn it on. That is obviously not wireless. But there is a
modem (I think a 56K motorola) already in my computer, in the bottom
expansion slot. I should remove it and make more room, but I have to makre
sure about that devices function first.

Thank you.