From: Gomek on
Hi. I have a bunch of RUN magazine and some books for the C64 in good
shape and was wondering what the best route would be to donate them to
a place that would appreciate them? Thanks.
From: andreas.wallstrom on
On Dec 20, 10:10 pm, Gomek <yooperena...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.  I have a bunch of RUN magazine and some books for the C64 in good
> shape and was wondering what the best route would be to donate them to
> a place that would appreciate them?  Thanks.

Hey Gomek, I'm interested. Let me know if you still have them:
andreas.wallstrom(a)REMOVETHIS.gmail.com.

Cheers, Andreas // C64.COM
From: James on
On Dec 22, 7:29 pm, Gomek <yooperenator(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi James.  I wrote you back, but the email bounced back, I deleted the
> dots unless they're supposed to be there.

Google Groups adds the dots as spam prevention. Click the dots (and
enter a Captcha code) to see the true email address.
From: Septic on
Hi Gomek
I have just read your 'post' and was wondering whether you were wanting to
donate them to an organisation or a collector? As a private computer
collector I would be very very interested in buying these magazines and
books for my collection. I am particularly interested in the the Run
magazines. I am willing to pay for them, however as I live in Australia I
will also need a quote on postage. If you are willing to sell the magazines
could you please tell me how much you would want for them and how much they
weigh so that I can use an on line USPS calculator to work out postage.
Could you please send your reply to' plummerandco(a)bigpond.com ' Thank you
for you help
Cheers
James

From: Gomek on