From: Jonno Downes on
I've made a new release (v1.0.25) of the increasingly inaccurately
named ’netboot65’, which now includes:

NetBoot - the original ’boot a c64 via tftp’ cart
KipperKart - net booting, SID player, web application server and more
KipperGo - a gopher and simple telnet (vt100 and petscii) cart
KipperTerm - telnet client (vt100 and petscii) plus XMODEM support

XMODEM support is new so would appreciate feedback / bug reports
please.

Changes since the last public release:

v1.0.25
- FIX: vt100 emulation was leaving a cursor after a "clear to end of
line" command ( ]J )
- ADD: XMODEM upload support
- CHANGE: removed 'line mode' from telnet

v1.0.24
- CHANGE: split KipperTerm (telnet + gopher) into KipperTerm (enhanced
telnet) and KipperGo (basic telnet + gopher)
- ADD: XMODEM download support for KipperTerm
- FIX: tell remote server screen size (40x25)
- FIX: vt100 no longer does line wrap & scroll when writing to bottom
right hand corner
- FIX: telnet sessions now send 'keep alive' (stops my broadband
router from losing NAT state)
- FIX: tcp was sending wrong seq number when ACKing inbound data just
after sending data out
- FIX: telnet packets > 256 bytes not completely processed
- ADD: can change default disk drive

The release can be downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netboot65/files/

There is some documentation at http://netboot65.sourceforge.net/ -
best one to start with is http://netboot65.sourceforge.net/README.C64.html

Happy Holidays

Jonno
From: redrumloa on
On Dec 23, 6:28 am, Jonno Downes <jonno...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I've made a new release (v1.0.25) of the increasingly inaccurately
> named ’netboot65’, which now includes:
>
> NetBoot - the original ’boot a c64 via tftp’ cart
> KipperKart - net booting, SID player, web application server and more
> KipperGo - a gopher and simple telnet (vt100 and petscii) cart
> KipperTerm - telnet client (vt100 and petscii) plus XMODEM support
>
> XMODEM support is new so would appreciate feedback / bug reports
> please.
>
> Changes since the last public release:
>
> v1.0.25
> - FIX: vt100 emulation was leaving a cursor after a "clear to end of
> line" command ( ]J )
> - ADD: XMODEM upload support
> - CHANGE: removed 'line mode' from telnet
>
> v1.0.24
> - CHANGE: split KipperTerm (telnet + gopher) into KipperTerm (enhanced
> telnet) and KipperGo (basic telnet + gopher)
> - ADD: XMODEM download support for KipperTerm
> - FIX: tell remote server screen size (40x25)
> - FIX: vt100 no longer does line wrap & scroll when writing to bottom
> right hand corner
> - FIX: telnet sessions now send 'keep alive' (stops my broadband
> router from losing NAT state)
> - FIX: tcp was sending wrong seq number when ACKing inbound data just
> after sending data out
> - FIX: telnet packets > 256 bytes not completely processed
> - ADD: can change default disk drive
>
> The release can be downloaded fromhttps://sourceforge.net/projects/netboot65/files/
>
> There is some documentation athttp://netboot65.sourceforge.net/-
> best one to start with ishttp://netboot65.sourceforge.net/README.C64.html