From: Mayhem on
With thanks to Robert Hurst for initial hosting here for the masses...
it's time to unveil the goodness and let it shine forth to those who
want it ;)

http://robert.hurst-ri.us/files/GameBase20v02.zip

One known current issue: Pilot Pursuit TAP doesn't work with Vice v2.x
currently. Already resolved for the next release in due time.

Please report any issues you may find and I will seek to investigate
them.

And have a Merry Vic-mas ;)
From: KilrPilr on
Thank you Mayhem! Merry Vic-mas to you too.

I am currently uploading the gamebase to the newsgroups,
alt.binaries.emulators.cbm and alt.binaries.warez.cbm to help take some of
the pressure off of your file host.

Hope that is ok.

Maybe in the new year sometime I will go over whats in the gamebase and the
items I have and see what is missing that I can add. Thanks again for all
your work and efforts that benefit the vic-20 community.

Feel free to let others know on denial and other sites that the file is also
available via usenet binaries.

Leo

From: Mayhem on
Yeah, I'm gonna have a break first and then start work again some time
in the new year. I'm sure there will be plenty more stuff to add down
the line...
From: Clocky on

"Mayhem" <Mayhemers(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> With thanks to Robert Hurst for initial hosting here for the masses...
> it's time to unveil the goodness and let it shine forth to those who
> want it ;)
>
> http://robert.hurst-ri.us/files/GameBase20v02.zip
>
> One known current issue: Pilot Pursuit TAP doesn't work with Vice v2.x
> currently. Already resolved for the next release in due time.
>
> Please report any issues you may find and I will seek to investigate
> them.
>
> And have a Merry Vic-mas ;)

Merry VIC-mas to you too, and thanks for the great effort!