From: Nick Friend on
I'm feeling distinctly dumb here (no comments please!).

How do you detect a mouse doubleclick on an olecontrol on a tab page
on a datawindow? I can't get hold of it anywhere.

This is with VO2.6 (unfortunately, but I've just taken over some old
code so it has to stay in 2.6 just for the time being).

TIA

Nick
From: Nick Friend on
Yeah, ok forget it.... it's gradually all coming back to me ;-)

Nick

On 14 May, 14:10, Nick Friend <nicktek...(a)googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'm feeling distinctly dumb here (no comments please!).
>
> How do you detect a mouse doubleclick on an olecontrol on a tab page
> on a datawindow? I can't get hold of it anywhere.
>
> This is with VO2.6 (unfortunately, but I've just taken over some old
> code so it has to stay in 2.6 just for the time being).
>
> TIA
>
> Nick

Pages: 1
Prev: Lotus Notes SIX