From: Maarkr on
I'm bummed... since I've got this part-time Access dev job for the past
couple of years, I've made many great apps that make life easier for so many
in our org, and it's due to this site and the many MVPs and others that have
supported this site. When I needed help making something work, I came
here... when I wanted to just browse items to learn more, I came here...
when I've exhausted all my brain cells and needed some ideas or answers, I
came here... There is so much great info here that I got lazy and made this
my first 'GO TO' place when I design apps...
I just hope there's a site I can get to (that I can access from DoD sources)
that has this great group of people, silmilar knowledge base, and
organization. Thank you all.

From: Daniel Pineault on

From: Owl on
I knew this was going to happen, but I didn't know it was SOOOOOOOOOO soon!
I sort of thought it was months down the line and I didn't think to ask.
What are we all going to do without you guys all in one place? I will look
up NNTP and Thunderbird, but haven't heard of either. I am absolutely
devastated.

From: david on
Yes, msnews.micfosoft.com strikes again. First they told us this
group would close some time before October, then they told us
which (other) groups would close June 1, but not this one, then
they "reminded" us that this group was going to close June 1
after all, but not the other ones which will close later. Faaah.

(david)