From: Artist on
When I try to download email my client returns the message:

"Sending of password did not succeed. Mail server responded: Temporary
authentication failure"

The entry in /var/log/mail.log:

Apr 25 19:16:12 debian postfix/trivial-rewrite[12002]: warning: do not
list domain jail4judges.org in BOTH virtual_alias_domains and
virtual_mailbox_domains

The entry in the error log file designated in the dovecot config file:

dovecot: Apr 25 20:25:27 Error: auth-worker(default): mysql: Connect
failed to 127.0.0.1 (froxlor): Access denied for user
'froxlor'@'localhost' (using password: YES) - waiting for 1 seconds
before retry

Any help getting dovecot connected to MySQL is appreciated.

--
If you desire to respond directly remove the "sj." from the domain name
part of my email address. It is a spam jammer.