From: James SB on
Last year i came across the thread where you could download from you tube
using download manager. lately I haven't been able to download from you tube
at all. I was curious if they have blocked downloading due to copyright
issues or is other software now needed?
--
James B
From: John Inzer on
James SB wrote:
> Last year i came across the thread where you could download from you
> tube using download manager. lately I haven't been able to download
> from you tube at all. I was curious if they have blocked downloading
> due to copyright issues or is other software now needed?
If you use Mozilla FireFox and the add-on called
Download Helper you can download form YouTube
very easily.

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: James SB on
John as always thanks for the feedback. Ifound the sight and it said I didn't
meet system requirements. The Download helper file wasn't recognized. I don't
know if it is based on having mozella installed or not. I use XP service pack
3. Pentium 3.000 Ghz
--
James B

From: John Inzer on
James SB wrote:
> John as always thanks for the feedback. Ifound the sight and it said
> I didn't meet system requirements. The Download helper file wasn't
> recognized. I don't know if it is based on having mozella installed
> or not. I use XP service pack
> 3. Pentium 3.000 Ghz
==================================
Yes...you need the Mozilla FireFox browser
if you want to use the Download Helper. You
can install and use FireFox without affecting
Internet Explorer.

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience