From: piyush on
Hi
I am using webclient downloadfile method to download a file from server Like

using system.net;
WebClient web = new WebClient();
web.DownloadFile("webaddress/filename.txt", "E:\\");

for a while it works fine but now it gives error as
401 : UnAuthorized

Sending SMTP email from within BizTalk Orchestration
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/9dd0f346-baf9-4674-a50f-1716445b26bc/sending-smtp-email-from-w.aspx
From: Ilyas on
On Feb 25, 5:17 am, piyush mahajan wrote:
> Hi
> I am using webclient downloadfile method to download a file from server Like
>
> using system.net;
> WebClient web = new WebClient();
> web.DownloadFile("webaddress/filename.txt", "E:\\");
>
> for a while it works fine but now it gives error as
> 401 : UnAuthorized

> Sending SMTP email from within BizTalk Orchestrationhttp://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/9dd0f346-baf9-4674-a50f-1...

You need to supply credentials to get access to the resource - it
might by getting through your proxy or on the actual resource itself.
See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.net.webclient.credentials(VS.80).aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: NET 4.0 and NET 3.5
Next: Timer in class?