From: desgnr on
When i converted my Money Plus account to Quicken 2010
I have only 1 file that downloaded the wrong total amount.
Does this happen alot ?.

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz

From: Laura on
What kind of account? Bank? Investment? Can you give us more details?

An investment account might not match the brokers website if there is
missing cost information.

A bank account might not match because of pending or scheduled transactions.

From: desgnr on
It was a CD
It was off by $ 80,000.00

From: JimH on
desgnr wrote:
> It was a CD
> It was off by $ 80,000.00

I've had this happen several times with brokered CD's at my brokerage. I
went online and found that the brokerage had the wrong value. I even got
a statement that was off in the same way. I've called the bank, and they
correct it each time. I've also tried manually fixing it in Quicken,
waiting for a few days, and the brokerage corrected it then also.

--
Jim
From: John Pollard on
desgnr wrote:
> It was a CD
> It was off by $ 80,000.00

You should make sure that you hold the same number of CD shares in Quicken
as you hold at your financial institution. Then the price/share that they
download should value your Quicken holdings correctly.

--

John Pollard
Your source of user-to-user Quicken help

Pages: 1
Prev: QHIM
Next: Q2009 QFX 401(k) Import Issues