From: Dennis on
Please help,

My comuter will not download KB925902 Security update sucessfully...what do
I do so my computer accepts this update?
--
Thanks

Dennis
From: PA Bear on
Windows version?

Are you using Windows Update, Automatic Updates, or installing it manually
using a download from the Download Center?

KB925902 won't download successfully or it won't install successfully?

How to troubleshoot Windows Update, Microsoft Update, and Windows Server
Update Services installation issues:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=906602

Support for Windows Update:

Tip: Temporarily disable real-time protection by your anti-virus and/or
anti-spyware applications (e.g., CounterSpy, Spysweeper, Spybot, AVG
Anti-Spyware) and/or any third-party firewall (e.g., ZA) before attempting
to install the update(s).

1. See the "Need more help? Tell us what problem you are having" section of
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=ph;en-us;6527

2. You cannot install some updates or programs
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822798

3a. Check Windowsupdate.log (%windir%\Windowsupdate.log) for errors
associated with the download/install.

How to read the Windowsupdate.log file
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/902093

3b. Compare errors to those listed here:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/blogs/mowgreen/index.php?showentry=1122
and/or go to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com > click on Help and Support
link in left pane > Solve problems on your own.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net