From: Lois Christianson on
I have looked all over Microsoft's web site trying to find where I could
download JUST outlook 2007 on a trial basis. I could only find the
Professional Suite to download and don't want that as I have parts of it
already, and am not sure if I want anything extra.

Does anyone know where I could download a trial version of Outlook only?

Thanks
Lois

From: DL on
I dont believe there isnt one, except in the Office suite, you should be
able to custom install and select only Outlook, but if you have an earlier
version of Office you wont get full integration