From: King Coffee on
Hi,

I have a Silverlight ASP.NET Website. The ASP.NET admin user will
periodically update a xml file located the ClientBin folder. The Silverlight
application downloads this file by creating and calling a xml stream reader.
The concern is: I got one aspect to initially work, by placing a copy of the
xml file in the Silverlight project folder with properties setting of
Resource and always copy to output. When it's not a resource I get file not
found in the XAP package.

My question is: Are the visitor accessing the "static xml file in the
silverlight project"? Or the "dynamic xml file in the ClientBin Folder"?
That is, which file is retrieved as part of the XAP package?

I want the dynamic xml file in the ClientBin to be accessed. How can I
achieve it!

Sincerely,
King

From: Patrice on
Hello, try :
http://www.kirupa.com/blend_silverlight/loading_xml_sl2_pg2.htm

If I remember it depends on the kind of url (XAP if relative, external file
if absolute).

Also you should find a SL specific forum at
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories

--
Patrice

"King Coffee" <kcoffee(a)hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : C511658B-73C2-4ABF-A599-D16B0932DA49(a)microsoft.com...