From: mc. on
Hi all,

I have a DataSet composed by a single column

Value1
Value2
Value3
Value4
Value5
Value6

I'd like to visualize it in my report as

Value1 Value2
Value3 Value4
Value5 Value6

NB: if the 4th value is missing it should be

Value1 Value2
Value3 Value5
Value6

Is it possible? can I work on the rdlc file only or do I need to modify
my query?

Thank you very much,

mc.
From: Andy O'Neill on

"mc." <slystoner(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I have a DataSet composed by a single column
>
> Value1
> Value2
> Value3
> Value4
> Value5
> Value6
>

> I'd like to visualize it in my report as
>
> Value1 Value2
> Value3 Value4
> Value5 Value6
>
> NB: if the 4th value is missing it should be
>
> Value1 Value2
> Value3 Value5
> Value6
>

> Is it possible? can I work on the rdlc file only or do I need to modify my
> query?
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> mc.
You want to take a look at the tablix control.