From: Chanda on
Hello,
I am working on a very large spreadsheet and need to drag and drop large
amounts of data. The problem is that when I do this is drags and drops my
borders also, leaving the empty cells with no borders. Is there anyway that
I can drag and drop my data only?
From: Jim Thomlinson on
When you drag and drop use your right mouse button instead of the left. That
will give you a menu of options. Select Copy Values Only.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: Chanda on
Thank you Jim,
I tried this, and it did work as far as my borders are concerned, but since
it is a copy function rather than cutting the values, it left values in the
previous cells...and I need them to have no data. But I do appreciate you
taking the time to reply.