From: r25ramirez on
My company recently upgraded to 2007. I had a file that was protected and
only certain cells could be modified, for data entry. I now need to
manipulate the file but I am unable to unprotect the file. The “unprotect
sheet” button is not available. How do I unlock the protection?
From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
Press Alt+T+P+P.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

From: Jim Thomlinson on
If the file is shared you need to unshare it first as that option is not
available in shared workbooks...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: r25ramirez on
Nope. nothing happend. A window popped up at the top of the screen looking
like it was accepting the code, but nothing happend. Thanks for the help
though.

From: r25ramirez on
That's what it was! thank you so much! I was freaking out thinking I had to
create this file over again from scratch! Thanks again!