From: JR on
Hi.

I want to draw an arrow (like a triangle or something like that) on an
existing line to show a direction. The lines are in different
directions.

an example of the picture can be found

http://users.telenet.be/schaakclubpostgent/grafischeweergaveafgebroken&uitgesteld.html

The coordinates are calculated on an circle.

Jan
From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Hi Jan,

Does that have to be on a webpage.

maybe this link to our website will help you then a little bit.

http://www.vb-tips.com/ServerClock.aspx

For the drawings I cannot help you, I'm not good in lijntrekken

Cor

From: JR on
On 19 apr, 12:00, "Cor Ligthert[MVP]" <Notmyfirstn...(a)planet.nl>
wrote:
> Hi Jan,
>
> Does that have to be on a webpage.
>
> maybe this link to our website will help you then a little bit.
>
> http://www.vb-tips.com/ServerClock.aspx
>
> For the drawings I cannot help you, I'm not good in lijntrekken
>
> Cor
>
> "JR" <jan.sch...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hi.
>
> > I want to draw an arrow (like a triangle or something like that) on an
> > existing line to show a direction. The lines are in different
> > directions.
>
> > an example of the picture can be found
>
> >http://users.telenet.be/schaakclubpostgent/grafischeweergaveafgebroke...
>
> > The coordinates are calculated on an circle.
>
> > Jan- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

Lijntrekken dat is een goeie.

No. it's also on screen and paper
It's already like a clock for locating the names