From: chandrahas tripathi on
Hi,

I want to create drawing board application that can draw Line, rectagle,
circle and free hand drawing.

Each drawing need to be transparent, moveable (draggable), have bring to
front and send to back feature etc.

How can I do this .. where should I start?

Right now I have used a panel as the drawing board and each of the drawing
object (line, circle etc) as user controls overriding the OnPaintBackGround.
the user control draw on the board upon variuos mouse events as appropriate.
But I fail to acheive the transparency. What is the best way to do this?? I
mean if I drew a rectangle I draw rectagle (not a filled one) in the user
control and add it to the main drawing board but then it just make a white
rectangle hiding all the other drwing comes under the new rectangle.

Get me a direction if I am doing some thing wrong and If I am doing it
correct what I have missing??

Thanks,
Regards,
Chandrahas