From: Petr Jankovsky on
Hi, I'm trying to write application which will draw (and save) signature
from graphic tablet. Is that possible? Ive found out solutions how to draw
something on tablet PC, but not on graphic tablet.

From: Andy O'Neill on
"Petr Jankovsky" <stuhyk(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I'm trying to write application which will draw (and save) signature
> from graphic tablet. Is that possible? Ive found out solutions how to draw
> something on tablet PC, but not on graphic tablet.
Yes,
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/wpf/thread/6a0998c4-8dae-48a4-b78c-98fc68181128/

You don't mention what you're using, but it's certainly possible in WPF and
Silverlight.
If you don't like the look of that article, there's more.
Google on
WPF capture tablet input