From: Joeman2010 on
Hi,

I am trying to draw a table from scratch by using the pen feature to create
my table. I am having a hard time drawing the cells within my table. Every
time I try to draw a cell, it keeps on drawing another boarder. Is there a
trick I am missing on this procedure? Your expertise is greatly appreciated.
Joe.
From: Sandy Johnson on
Is there are requirement to use the pen feature? Try Insert > Table. I think
that will be easier for you.

Sandy

From: Michael Koerner on
Which version of PowerPoint are you using? In 2007 just click on Insert and
select Table

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint