From: Alan D on
I am having trouble with the drop down menu, I create a list called
operations hit enter and then choose a cell like the instructions suggest,
choose the list and hit save and I get my comments to show up but no drop
down arrow, can someone help me?

--
Best Regards

Alan D

From: Luke M on
To create drop down, select the cell you want, then goto Data - Validation.
Select List, and then type your list, or choose the range of cells
containing your list.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M