From: polymod on

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=403575&songID=9111012

> >> HEHEHEHEeHeHeHeHe . . . Wipeout! <g>
> >>
> >> I actually dislike drum solos in general, because they are
> >> usually about technique and dexterity, rather than saying
> >> something musically. I much prefer to play something complicated
> >> with other musicians over taking a solo. That said, I don't mind
> >> the little fill solos you hear in jazz sometimes that are just
> >> a measure or two, then back to the groove.
> >
> > You would love the 'drum solo' by Pip Pyle when he was with National
> > Health. It was sung rather than played:
> >
> > "Phlak
> > Phlakka phlakka phlakaton cash
> > Ker-chaffa, ker-chaffa
> > Oum ka ka oum-er ka kaf dof
> > Flibbet, flibbet, flibbet, flibbet
> > Raka taka raka taka BISH!"
> > http://lyrics.wikia.com/National_Health:Phlakaton
> >
> > (one of my favorite albums btw)
>
> Hehe, I found this little clip!
>
> http://s0.ilike.com/play#National+Health:Phlakaton:1661045:m9131043

That's it!
Except they cut out the "BISH" at the end.

Excellent album. Dave Stewart takes one of the best keyboard solos ever.
He starts ripping wires out of the Hammond and the guys behind the glass
think he's flipping out. They end up keeping the solo. It's priceless.

Poly