From: jeffl on
I've been working blindly for a couple years--forgot the procedure for
getting the drum names onto piano roll--I just want to see my kits
(individual drum names) from Sup 2.0 and also dr008.

I moved pads around so much in dr008 in the last couple years--I think I
should make my pads sync up better kit to kit as I like to combine sounds
(geez-some of the hats/cymbals from dr008 w/dfh original samples still sound
really good.
Thanx again for any help

From: John Braner on
On 04/02/2010 06:26, jeffl wrote:
> I've been working blindly for a couple years--forgot the procedure for
> getting the drum names onto piano roll--I just want to see my kits
> (individual drum names) from Sup 2.0 and also dr008.
>
> I moved pads around so much in dr008 in the last couple years--I think I
> should make my pads sync up better kit to kit as I like to combine
> sounds (geez-some of the hats/cymbals from dr008 w/dfh original samples
> still sound really good.
> Thanx again for any help

Make a drum amp.

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> >> I moved pads around so much in dr008 in the last couple years--I think
> >> should make my pads sync up better kit to kit as I like to combine
> >> sounds (geez-some of the hats/cymbals from dr008 w/dfh original samples
> >> still sound really good.
> >> Thanx again for any help
> >
> > Make a drum amp.
>
> Because drums are not loud enough! 1000 watts should do! ;)

ROTFLMAO ! ! ! !

Poly

From: John Braner on
On 08/02/2010 22:29, polymod wrote:
> "Glennbo"<vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
>> The killer robot John Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the
>> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> Make a drum amp.
>>
>> Because drums are not loud enough! 1000 watts should do! ;)
>
> ROTFLMAO ! ! ! !
>

> Poly

Ahem - sorry, I meant drum map ;-)

A 64 bit (NTFS) one of course ;-)