From: Bikini Browser on
Can I have Windows 7 AND Windows XP on the Same Hard drive and have a dual
boot option like in the old days?

Please advise....

-
Bikini Browser of San Juan Puerto Rico
Small Business Office Automation
Small Business Document Imaging Solutions
Networking Solutions using Linksys & Cisco Products
http://www.daleallen.com

(787) 637-9100
www.daleallen.com

From: Robert Comer on
Yes, but it's *much* easier to install XP first, then Win7.

--
Bob Comer

From: David Wilkinson on
Robert Comer wrote:
> Yes, but it's *much* easier to install XP first, then Win7.

.... unless you use a third party boot manager, such as the excellent BootIt NG.

--
David Wilkinson
Visual C++ MVP
From: Robert Comer on
> ... unless you use a third party boot manager, such as the excellent
> BootIt NG.

Yep! I use GAG as my boot loader actually.

--
Bob Comer