From: Vivin George on
Thanks Mark.
Just to clarify I am looking to deliver the mail into two different email
domains.
I thought we could do that by creating contacts on the on-premise exchange
server for the users and mention the email address of the other domain.
What I am not sure is if there is a restriction on Exchange online in
allowing the incoming forwarded mail.
--
Vivin