From: David Mulholland on
I'm using this to give my database-challenged co-workers an easy way to run
on-demand queries (so they can stop bugging me). On the query results form,
I'm trying to give the option to print the underlying query. I can't get
anything to work right:

- DoCmd.PrintOut prints the form footer.
- Tried opening a formatted duplicate of the query results form, but can't
keep the form hidden from view to the user.
- thought i was close with using Application. Echo False while opening
"MyQuery" itself, but no matter what i try, my main form changes from
maximized view to a regular window.

I just want to be able to print the query results without any screen changes.

Any ideas?
From: Duane Hookom on
What's wrong with clicking the Send To Print button?
I typically send the results to Excel for more control over the print layout.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP