From: John W. Vinson on
On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:43:01 -0700, Ron A. <RonA(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I am not sure I understand why the DateNext value would not be stored in the
>table. How then would I query employees that are overdue training if I don't
>store the value?

By using a Query, and applying criteria to the calculated field *in the
query*.

It is NOT necessary to have a field stored in a table in order to display it,
search it, sort by it or much of anything else. All of these operations can
(and, in a case like this, should) be done on a Query.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]