From: AATech on
Hi,

We're running Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2007. In a branch office we changed
around some computers and in one of the users' mailboxes there appeared a
second 'Contacts' folder, 'Calendar' folder, 'Notes' folder, and 'Tasks'
folder. This second folder appears above the original one in the left pane,
is empty, and has an icon of a hand under it. Blackberry is syncing the
user's blackberry with this newly created empty folder instead of the one
with al the data. there is no option to delete the folder when you
right-click it. How can correct this?

Thanks,
Al