From: Raul on
Hello,

We are running Exchange 2003 sp2. We renamed some of our Global address book
groups but the global address book still shows old names. Active directory
shows the new names and replication cycled many times since groups were
renamed. Any idea to resolve this issue or should we recreate these groups?
Thank you.

From: Raul on
I forgot to mention that I am not running outlook in cached mode and the
changes were made more than 2 days ago.

From: Andrew on
Was the Display name changed? Had the same issue where name was change but
the actual display name for the group was still old one.

From: Raul on
The display name has changed as well. When I view the group from Exchange
System Manager, all group name reflect the changes.